We want to follow the trend towards new simplicity in our designs - focusing on the essential and functional, without losing the sense of aesthetics. This ambition has led us to develop the series "Aalto". It stands for a product solution in which all the requirements of a modern design are met.
- As the door leaf, frame and hinges lie in one plane, the Aalto series forms a perfect partner for our other flush elements.
- The stylish handle and the minimalistic hinges integrate far more harmoniously into the element than conventional solutions.
- The closing magnet and magnet plate on the door enable non-contact and
The particular properties:
- Maximum load value of 60 kg, which corresponds to a dimension
of 10 x 1,000 x 2,300 mm
- 8 mm and 10 mm ESG (tempered security glass) can be used
- The U-profile of the hinge retains the door leaf and ensures that
the full-glass door leaf sits perfectly.
- The clamps enable simple and individual setting of the correct door position
- Secure fixing
The uncomplicated handling:
- There are absolutely no drillholes, so that no more devices are necessary.
Use of the magnetic closure and a bondable handle does not require
any machining of the glass
- The opening direction and hinge side thus remain variable (distinction of the door leaf between right-hung and left-hung no longer necessary)
Aalto: frame White Lacquer 9010, glass satinated, hinges TEG 310 2D Element in full flush, White Lacquer 9010
Aalto: frame Mixture Anthracite, glass satinated, hinges TEG 310 2D